Europe, North American, Asia and Down Under

euro1 na angelfire.com euro1 na angelfire.com
Neděle Listopad 19 22:12:57 CET 2000

Europe, North American, Asia and “Down Under”

Call TO over 200+ countries, for as little as 3 CENTS ($.03 US) a minute!

ANYTIME,    ANY DAY!

Services also available FROM 100+ COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE!

100% FIBER OPTIC LINES - TOP QUALITY – TIER ONE

(Not VoIP, Voice over Internet Platform – True Phone-to-Phone Service!)

*Find 10 people that also want these great services, ALL YOUR CALLING IS VIRTUALLY FREE!

Find 100 people that want these great services, YOU CAN EARN A GREAT MONTHLY INCOME!

Find 250 people that want these great services, YOU CAN RETIRE WITH A SIX FIGURE INCOME!

YOU HEARD CORRECTLY.

No sign up fees!  No contracts!  100% Guaranteed!  Cancel Anytime!

You need to have these services NOW…

In order to provide details on the product(s) for you, please specify your home country and the markets you wish to target.

 Reply: mailto:euro2 na angelfire.com

“I live in Spain and want to call the US and Canada.”  Also:

“I would like to market a product that can call FROM Spain, UK, & Germany

TO; Western Europe, Japan, Hong Kong and North America.”

Thank you in advance for the information.  Product information will be sent as it becomes available in you desired markets.

To be removed just REPLY to this email mailto:euro1 na angelfire.com with REMOVE in the subject

Daląí informace o konferenci Czman