REQUEST FOR URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

DR. SAMUEL OKEKE johnadim na netscape.net
Pátek Srpen 8 15:22:42 CEST 2003

DR. SAMUEL OKEKE
PHONE NO:  234 - 1 - 7757603
Dear Sir / Ma,
REQUEST FOR URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
I, on behalf of my other colleages from different Federal Government of
Nigeria owned parastatals decided to solicit your assistance as regards the
transfer of
the above stated amount into your bank account. this fund arose from the
overinvoicing of various contracts awarded in my parastatal to certain
foreign contractors sometime ago.
We as holders of sensitive positions in our various parastatals, were
mandated by the Federal Government to scrutinise all payment made to foreign
contractors, and discovered that some of the contracts they executed were
grossly over invoiced, either by omision or commission. Also we discovered
that the sum of 33,000,000.00 (Thirty three million American dollars only)
was lying in a suspense account, although the foreign contractors were fully
paid their entitlement after executing the said contracts. We all agreed
that the over-invoiced amount be trasfered into a bank account provided by a
foreign partner, as the code
of conduct of Federal civil service does not allow us to operate foreign
account.
However we have succeeded in transfering some of the monies, precisely
US$7.5 (Seven million five hundred thousand American dollars) into a foreign
account in moroco (North Africa), but unfortunately the provider of the
account has severed all forms of communication with us as he has refused to
adhere to ourearlier mutual agreement, insisting that the total amount be
paid into his nominated bank account before disbursement will take effect.
We are therefore seeking your assistance based on the balanced amount
US$25.5M which can be speedily processed and fully remitted into your
nominated bank account. On successful remittance of the funds into your
account, you will be compensated with 20% of the amount for your assistance
and services.
This transaction is closely knitted and in view of our sensitive positions
we cannot afford a slip. I asure you that this transaction is 100% risk
free. We will avail you with our identitiesas regards our respective office
when relationship is fully established and smooth operation commences.
I am at your disposition to entertain any questions from you in respect of
this transaction, so contact me immediately through the above phone number  or via this email address: johnadim na netscape.net
For further information on the requirement and procedures. Please note that
this is a DEAL and confidentiality is of very great importance for security
reasons.
please treat with strict comfideciality and atmost urgency.
DR. SAMUEL OKEKE