CONFIRM RECEIPT.

christopher paul. pa_chris na katamail.com
Pondělí Srpen 18 18:04:04 CEST 2003

DR.CHRISTOPHER PAUL
Plot7 Ahmedu Bello Way,
Ikoyi,Lagos.
Nigeria.
Tel:234 1776 4558
America Internet Fax:1 775 822 5235

Dear Sir,

 Compliments of the season. I would like to firstly,
send to you the best wishes of good health and success in
your pursuits particularly through my proposal as Contained
in this letter. Before going into details, I must first
implore you to treat this with the utmost confidentiality,
as this is required for its success.

 My colleagues and I are senior officials of the
Federal Government of Nigeria’s Contracts Review Panel
(CRP).By virtue of our positions,we have access to funds
specifically US$15.6M and we are intrested in transferring
this funds that are presently floating and lying idle in a
suspense account at the Central Bank of Nigeria.

 We solicit for your assistance because our Laws
forbids us as Civil Servants from opening or operating
foreign accounts. The source of the funds came as a result
of over invoiced contract payment during the last military
regime in Nigeria,wherein government Officials set up
companies and awarded themselves and their cronies
contracts in various ministries and parastatals.In a bid to
clean up and also please the International Monetary Fund
(I.M.F.) who we are working in partnership with to sanitise
the economy,the present civilian government set up the
contract Review Panel, which has the mandate to use the
instruments of payments made available to it by the decree
setting up the panel, to review these
contracts and if necessary pay those who are being
owed outstanding amounts. My colleagues and I have finished
our terms of reference and have left with us US$15.6M which
is presently floating in the Central Bank of Nigeria and
ready for disbursement .

 However, by virtue of our positions as civil servants and
members of this panel, we cannot acquire these funds in our
names or in the names of companies that are based in
Nigeria. I have therefore been mandated, as a matter of
trust by my colleagues in the panel, to look for a reliable
overseas partner into whose account we can transfer this
sum of US.$15,600,000.00 (fifteen million six hundred
thousand, U.S.dollars). This is why I am writing you this
letter.

 We have agreed to share the money to be Transferred
into your account, if you agree with our proposition
as follows;
(i) 20%to the account owner (you).
( ii) 70% for us (the panel officials
(iii)10% to be used in settling all expenses incidental to
the actualisation of this project.

 We sincerely hope you will be able to provide us with a
credible account into which we will transfer this funds.We
also hope that you will also find time to help us with good
investment opportunities with good returns as we wish to
invest part of our share in your country. Please note that
this transaction is 100% safe and
risk-free.

 We intend to effect the transfer within Ten(10)
banking days from the date of receipt of the following
information from you_-:Your Bank's name, Company’s name,
address, telephone and fax numbers and the account number
into which the funds should be paid.

 The above information will enable us write letters of
claim and job description respectively. This way, we will
use your company’s name to apply for the payment and back
date the award of the contract to your company. We are
looking forward to doing this
transaction with you and we solicit for your utmost
confidentiality in this transaction.

 I will bring you into a more detailed picture of this
transaction when I hear from you.

Best regards,

Dr.Christopher Paul.