THANKS

Owen Mubane owe*^$ na yahoo.com
Neděle Únor 2 03:29:59 CET 2003

Good Day,

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope
this letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising  to you to
receive this proposal from me since you do not know me personally.
However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction,
which I propose with my free mind and as a person of integrity.
My name is  Owen Mubane, the first son of Mapele Mubane, of the
most popular black farmer  from Zimbabwe, murdered in the land
dispute in my country. As led by my instict, I decided to contact you
through email, after searching  for contacts via the internet, as it
is the only means I can contact anybody since I am cutting off ties
with Zimbabwe for security and safety reasons.  However, I apologize
if this is not acceptable to you.

The purpose of this letter is to seek your most needed assistance in
a business venture. Due to the land and political problems in
Zimbabwe, as a result of President Robert Mugabe's introduction of
new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and the
few rich black farmers, and his desire to hold on to power for life,
my father for saw the danger that came in Zimbabwe. Before he was
murdered, he withdrew all of our business foreign accounts in dollars
and sold up our shares in major companies. We then went to
SOUTH AFRICA  to deposit the sum of US$14.5 million
(Fourteen million, Five Hundred thousand US dollars), in a private
security company. This money was deposited with this Private Security
company for safety and security reasons, and  was to be used for the
purchase of land, new machines and chemicals establishment of new
farms in Europe.

President Mugabe's support for the violent  Zimbabwean war veterans
and some lunatics in the society, led to the murder of my beloved
father and other innocent lives. I was continually threatened to
abandon my inheritance from my father after he was murdered. I
resited for a while, but when the danger became unbearable, and I
survived two murder attempts, I fled Zimbabwe.
I am currently staying in the Netherlands where I am seeking
political asylum. In fact my decision to come here to seek asylum, is
because the security company from South Africa, has a branch here,
and they have moved the deposit from their office in Johannesburg down
here. I need to transfer this money to  an account and invest part of
the money. Since the law of Netherlands prohibits a refugee (asylum
seeker) to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial
transaction, this is why  I am seeking a genuine and reliable
partner, whose account this money can be transferred, hence this
proposal to you.You have to understand that this decision taken by me
entrusts my future and in your hands, as a result of the safe keeping
of this money. If you accept to assist me, all I want you to do for
me, is to assist with arrangements to claim the deposit from the
security company from their office here in The Netherlands, as it has
now been transfered from Johannesburg, South Afri!
ca to their branch here. The company will be legally informed of you
representing me.

For your assistance, I have two options for you. Firstly you can
choose to have 10% of the money for your assistance, and helping me
open an account for the money to be deposited here, or you can go
into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the
money in your country. Whichever the option you want, please to
notify me in your reply.
I have also set aside 1%($145,000,00) of this money for all kinds of
expenses that come our way in the process of this transaction, and 4%
($580,000,00) for Charity donation. If you prefer to accept the 10%
for assisting with opening an account, then 85%will be left in the
account here for me.

Please, I want you maintain the absolute secrecy for the purpose
of this transaction.
I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in
advance as I anticipate your co-operation.You can reach me on my
direct line which is 31 612 722 388 or via email
owenmubane3000 na rediffmail.com.

Sincerely,

Owen Mubane.