URGENT BUSINESS ASISTANCE

mark kofo markkofo na 37.com
Úterý Únor 18 05:55:02 CET 2003

DR.MARK KOFO
No 45 SMITH AVENUE
PARKTOWN JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA.

Dear Sir/madam

URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

I am DR.MARK KOFO Director, project implementation with Eskom South Africa and a member of the Contract Tenders Board (CTB) of the above corporation.

Your esteemed address was reliably introduced to me at the South Africa Chamber of Commerce and Industry in my search for a reliable individual company who can handle a strictly confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a reasonable sum of money to a foreign account

This amount of money is total sum of US$42,000,000.00 (Fourty Two Million United States Dollars), already extracted from various contracts awarded by my corporation. As a result of over-invoicing masterminded by the concerned officials, has been drafted to represent final payment for a contract that has been executed to the corporation some years back.

The money is now floating in the suspense account of Federal Reserve Bank of South Africa awaiting claim by Foreign Partner which status we now want you to
assume.

Now is the optimum period to consummate this transaction. Following the  residential directive to all your personal/company 's account. In my last meeting with the officials involved, it was unanimously agreed that 30% of the total sum will be given to you. 60% will be for my colleague, and me. While 10% will he used to reimburse the expenses that may be incurred in the processing of the transfer.

I assure you the transaction is 100% risk free as we have concluded every arrangement to protect the interest of every one involved. Likewise, all modalities for the successful transfer of this money have been worked out with the Federal  Ministry of Finance and the Federal Reserve Bank of South Africa to facilitate the remittance of this money to your designated account.

However. I would want to believe that you are honest enough and will not raise any misgiving attitude in any aspect of the transaction, more importantly, you  will keep this transaction very confidential so as not to tarnish the confidence reposed on these official by the Government of South Africa.

Your immediate response will be highly appreciated.

Please treat this information as confidential.

Best regard

DR. MARK KOFO

http://Game.37.com/  <--- Free Games
http://newJoke.com/   <---  J O K E S  ! ! !