ATTN:

williams okeke williams_okeke2000 na yahoo.co.uk
Úterý Únor 18 06:03:03 CET 2003

Attention: MD/C.E.O.

Request for Your Assistance.

 First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. We shall be counting on your ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude involving a pending business transaction requiring maximum confidence. We are top officials of the Federal Government Contract Review Panel who are interested in mportation of goods into our country with funds which are presently trapped in Nigeria. In order to commence this business we solicit your assistance toenable us RECIEVE the said trapped funds ABROAD.

The source of this fund is as follows: During the regime of our late head of state, Gen. Sani Abacha, the government officials set up companies and awarded themselves contracts which were grossly over-invoicedin various Ministries.

The NEW CIVILIAN Government set up a Contract Review Panel (C.R.P) and we have identified a lot of inflated contract funds which are presently floating in the Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N). However, due to our position as civil servants and members of this panel, we cannot acquire this money in our names. I have therefore, been delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues of the panel to look for an Overseas partner INTO whose ACCOUNT the sum of US$38,000,000.00 (Thirty Eight Million, United States Dollars only) will be transferred by telegraphic transfer. Hence we are writing you this letter. We have agreed to share the money thus: 60% for us (the officials) 30% for the FOREIGN PARTNER (you) 10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign expenses. It is from this 60% that we wish to commence on textile Manufacturing and Textile Equipment Business. Please note that this transaction is 100% safe and we hope that the funds arrive your account in latest ten (10) banking days from the date of receipt of the following information through my E-mail address above. A suitable name and bank account into which the funds can be paid.

 The above information will enable us write letters of claim and job description respectively. This way we will use your company's name to apply for payments and re-award the contract inyour company name. Looking forward to doing business with you and solicit your confidentiality in this transaction. For security reasons, please respond only to the above e-mail address. I will bring you into the complete picture of this pending project when I have heardfrom you.

Thanks

Dr. Williams Okeke