DO YOU GET MY MAIL??

amed abacha dr.amedabacha na mail.co.za
Sobota Červen 21 14:32:01 CEST 2003

Attn: Dear Sir,
I am Amed M.Abacha, the eldest son of the late president of Nigeria, General
Sani Abacha. I was falsely accused of murder and as such was imprisoned, but
thanks to Allah, I have been
released for my innocence.
Well dear friend I need your assistance in transferring some of my money into
your account, because the government is making plans to seize them, as they
did to my fathers own.
Please view this site and read it's content
carefully,http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/468903.stm
the amount  is $12 million in a Security Abroad. All that is needed is for me
to instruct the company to transfer the funds to your
account, I will remunerate you with 20% of the total funds transferred to your
vital bank account as compensation for your assistance, Five percent (5%)
would be set aside to take
care of all expenses we may incur during the transaction. To indicate your
interest, contact my lawyer urgently and confidentially for more information
and the roles you will
play in this business. All the legal information concerning this Money will be
sent to you as soon as we agree together.
I have been confined only to Kano and all my calls are monitored, So I will
get my private attorney to get you the needed information.
If this proposal satisfies you, please contact my lawyer immediately with your
full names, telephone and fax numbers to enable my lawyer, Barrister Henry
Chinasa to contact you. He shall handle this transaction from beginning to the
end on behalf of the family. Alternatively you can contact him on his
telephone numbers 234-1-7744214, or email him at:
barr_austinjacob na zwallet.com

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regard.

Amed M.Abacha.