GAS PRICES All-time HIGHS, OPEC Production Cuts, We Have the Answer, Sat, 13 Mar 2004 01:03:36 -0500

Alonzo Huff rharayach na overclockersnetwork.com
Sobota Březen 13 07:03:36 CET 2004

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 01:03:36 -0500

Fuel Costs are reaching all time highs.  OPEC is planning further cuts in production.  We have the answer.

Fuel-Saver-Pro

This revolutionary device Boosts Gas Mileage 27%+ by helping fuel burn better using three patented processes from General

Motors.

PROVEN TECHNOLOGY
A certified U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) laboratory recently completed tests on the new Fuel-Saver-Pro. The

results were astounding.  Master Service, a subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, also conducted extensive emissions testing and

obtained similar, unheard of results. The achievements of the Fuel Saver is so noteworthy to the environmental community,

that Commercial News has featured it as their cover story in their June, 2000 edition.

Take a test drive Today - www.gomoregas.com?axel=63

No more advertisements, thanks - http://www.anesu.com/outsp

cumberland

brewster sinai nell dodd chipboard revet dream hematite upwind hiroshima decompose doherty doug lise maddox proclivity duncan

wayne welles groundwork injunct impel somber durkee swarthout truncate hobbs metzler chink treasonous paleozoic sanction sad corridor housefly persecution book wooden czechoslovakia punster mastiff psychopath boeing arsine decompression sulfanilamide conjoint debauchery circumvent circumvent start nw partridge bowfin