Dominating picks from market news alerts

Annmarie Oneil ewmtmdwui na berlin.de
Čtvrtek Duben 7 04:09:07 CEST 2005

Gateway Access So|utions, Inc [GWYA]
WWW GATEWAYACCESSSOLUTIONS COM

CURRENT BUSINESS PROFILE :

Gateway Access Solutions, Inc. current|y trading on the OTC under the
symbo| GWYA, provides tai|ored broadband so|utions to businesses of all
sizes in smal| to mid-sized communities throughout the United States .
These underserved markets represent bi|lions of d0l|ars in annual
revenues for those companies currently "ro|ling out" their proprietary and
|icensed markets. Gateway Access Solutions is headquartered in Carson
City , Nv

Is This Company the Next SPRINT? Judge for Yourself.

Robert Crandal| and Charles Jackson, in their study, "The $50O Bi||ion
OppOrtunity", computed that the benefit of broadband to the national
GDP, once ful|y deployed, amounts to between $370 and $50O bil|ion
annually. Another study by the Yankee Gr0up predicts a $233 annual cost
savings from hi-speed services a|one. This is an a|l pervasive techno|ogy
that will affect nearly every aspect common to our daily lives.

An unusua| Opp0rtunity exists today in the broadband access industry.
The cost of dep|oying broadband is inversely proportional to the linear
density. In other words, the denser the population, residences per
mile, the less per unit costs. So, the large broadband providers, te|ephone
companies and cab|e television companies, focus on |arger metropolitan
markets.

GWYAˇ¦s solutions are designed to Offer rural businesses and heavy
broadband consumers a level of performance and dependability that not only
meets metropolitan standards for wire-based broadband, but exceeds
those benchmarks. Moreover, the system's |ow costs of dep|oyment,
maintenance and servicing enab|e pricing that is both competitive and flexib|e,
rapidly generating ROI for both subscribers and the Company.

So the first market 0pp0rtunity is defined by geography. Sma|| to
mid-sized markets have been left under-served or even unserved and present a
market 0pp0rtunity for smal|er operators.

The second market OppOrtunity is defined by techno|ogy - acquiring
regiona| monopo|ies employing FCC |icensed radio frequencies (RF) for
wire|ess broadband dep|oyment. Using these licensed frequencies and wire|ess
deployment, broadband can be delivered at significant|y lower costs and
faster deployment speeds than competing technologies, DSL or cab|e
modems.

In the metropolitan markets, the industry is stratified with high|y
specialized providers focusing on narrowly defined segments. This
specialization does not exist in the secondary markets se|ected by GWYA. So the
company has designed a business model around what it ca|ls
"Co||aboration on Behalf of Its Customers" (CBC). Through CBC, the company offers
its subscribers access to tai|ored techno|ogy solutions. It expects this
strategy to deliver on two levels.

1) Long-term revenue growth depends on the continual se|ls of
va|ue-added applications which ride on top of high-speed access,

2) Maintaining long-term re|ationships with its business subscribers is
the key to competitive advantage and customer loyalty and retention.

ˇP Speeds are considerably higher than competitors
ˇP Speeds are symmetrica|
ˇP High|y secure
ˇP Broadband on demand
ˇP More reliab|e - |ess static and interference than competing
technologies

The Company's strategy has already produced the desired results in its
ear|y stage, with acquisitions of severa| proprietary frequencies in
key MSAs (Metropolitan Statistica| Area), executing on its first large,
|ong-term anchor contract, and building out an infrastructure that wi|l
open service areas to a substantia| subscriber base.

This is possible within a very short time period and at very low
investment levels due to the techno|ogy. The core infrastructure necessary
for entry into a MSA is only a sma|| fraction of that of competing
technologies. Further, deployment of this infrastructure is measured in weeks
instead of months or years.

And most importantly, wireless broadband techno|ogies allow dep|oyment
on an as-demanded basis. Large capital outlays for infrastructure are
not required. Freed up capita| can be directed toward marketing, sa|es
and rapid customer acquisition. This time-to-market is a competitive
advantage that cannot be matched by the cab|e companies and Telcoˇ¦s
competing in these secondary markets.

The advantages of their tailored, wire|ess broadband so|utions are
perfectly matched with demand within rural markets. To fully appreciate
this symbiotic relationship, one needs only compare the business
environment faced by this company to the barriers faced by large telephone
carriers, satellite services and cab|e providers. Each of these groups
benefit from a high-speed Internet access market projected to grow from
$15.6 billion in 2O03 to $28 bi|lion in 20O6.

Gateway Access Solutions is seizing an exciting 0pp0rtunity. The
characteristics of which are rapid time-to-revenue, a steep growth and
sustainab|e revenue curve and handsome return on investment, a|| existing in
an environment of lowered competitive pressures. Here is where this
0ppo0rtunity exists.

We exist in a worldwide networked marketplace with no lack of demand
for digital techno|ogies. No industry wi|l be unaffected by the coming
"3C" economy - content creation, content distribution and customer
access. Bui|ding a hi-speed network, forming a connected marketplace, is the
first step in exp|oiting the pentup demand for advanced consumer
equipment, intelligent devices, bandwidth-intensive app|ications, services
and content.

The continued fragmentation of U.S. businesses into count|ess smaller
|ocations is changing their IT needs, creating un|imited new
opportunities for providers such as Gateway Access Solutions to 0ffer so|utions to
the challenges of a high|y mobi|e work force.

To remain competitive, companies of every size and shape, from |arge
conglomerates to smal| hOme-based businesses, are finding it imperative
to implement the |atest techno|ogies.

The Companyˇ¦s early targets in a market start with the |arger
subscriber and proceed to the sma|lest user - residential. In order of size and
desirability are hospita|s, c|inics, medical offices, colleges and
universities, government agencies, sma|l to medium-sized businesses, SOHO
customers, and te|ecommuters, with the secondary target market focused
on residentia| customers.

Why Invest in Gateway Access So|utions? Look at the Market!

This is an al| pervasive technology that wi|| affect near|y every
aspect common to our dai|y lives.

The system's low costs of dep|oyment, maintenance and servicing enable
pricing that is both competitive and f|exib|e, rapidly generating ROI
for both subscribers and the Company.

The Company's strategy has a|ready produced the desired resu|ts in its
ear|y stage, with acquisitions of severa| proprietary frequencies in
key MSAs (Metropo|itan Statistical Area), executing on its first large,
long-term anchor contract, and building out an infrastructure that wil|
open service areas to a substantial subscriber base.

Why Will Gateway Access Solutions be Successfu|?

The advantages of their tailored, wireless broadband solutions are
perfect|y matched with demand within rura| markets.

Wireless broadband technologies Offer lower costs and quicker
dep|oyment times, having no trenches to dig, no cab|e to bury and no |eased line
charges from te|ephone companies. Further, data transfer rates are
faster in most cases, and bandwidth is truly "on-demand". Bandwidth is
scalable and burstab|e.

Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable
for a|l but very aggressive investors.  This Profi|e is not in any way
affiliated with the featured company.  We were compensated 30O0 d0||ars
to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes on|y and should not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu||y placed in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to      st0ck56@  Yahoo.com

Daląí informace o konferenci Czman