Wall Street Pulse

Sara Myles thazfiw na argontechnology.com
Úterý Srpen 2 10:30:24 CEST 2005

SmallCap Investors STRONG

We Told last week  at 1.20 and now its $2.44 and we think it goes to
$5.00.

Harbin Pingchuan Pharmaceutical PGCN
Current Price $2.44
Shares Outstanding 20 Million
Market Capitalization $6 Million
Short Term Target $5.75

***We told you there was going to be a BIG move on MONDAY and we where right ***

(OTC Ticker: PGCN) Closed UP- +.33 (15.64%)-- At these rates, even
small amounts of money can grow into literally MILLIONS in just a few years.
Read today's Trading Alert, do your due diligence and then take action!

HARBIN, China, July  Xinhua-PRNewswire-FirstCall-- Harbin Pingchuan
Pharmaceutical Holding Co. Ltd. (OTC Bulletin Board: PGCN - News;
''PINGCHUAN'') announced today that PINGCHUAN signed a Purchase
Agreement
with the Guangdong Medicine Group Co. Ltd. (''GDMG'').
Under the terms of the agreement, PINGCHUAN will authorize GDMG as
its franchisee in five southern provinces of China. With respect to the
authorization, GDMG intends to purchase approximately US$2.00million
worth of PINGCHUAN's pharmaceutical products in 2005. By cooperating with
GDMG, PINGCHUAN will greatly enhance the marketing network and sales channels
in Southern China.

''We are delighted to reach this agreement with the leading medical
enterprise in Southern China. This purchase agreement not only
increases our sales revenue in these five provinces, but also substantially improves
our brand awareness in Southern China. While maintaining the existing
marketing network, we are developing and setting up new marketing network and
sales channel actively.'' Said Hu ZhanWu, Chairman and President of Pingchuan
Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., ''One of our marketing strategies is to
establish a connection with medical enterprises such as Guangdong Medicine Group,
for the promotion of our products into their commercial networks throughout
the entire country.''

****Make no mistake: Our mission at SmallCap-Investors is to claw our
way through the thousands of underperforming companies out there to find
the golden needle in the haystack the micro-cap DIAMOND that can make you
rich. More often than not, the Stoxs we profile show a significant increase
in Stox price and sometimes in days, not months or years.

Do this often enough, and your portfolio can double, even TRIPLE in value.

********************SYMBOL:PGCN   SHOULD BE ON YOUR RADAR **********

DISC:
 Information within this email contains "forwardlooking statements"
within
the meaning of Section 27Aof the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B
of
theSecurities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or
involve
discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs,
plans,projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward
looking statements."Forwardlooking statements are based on
expectations,estimates and projections at the time the statements are
made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause
actual
results or events to differ materially from those presently
anticipated.
Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the
use
of words such as"projects", "foresee", "expects", "will,""anticipates,"
"estimates," "believes," understands"or that by statements indicating
certain actions"may," "could," or "might" occur. Risk factors include
general economic and business conditions, the ability to acquire and
develop
specific projects, the ability to fund operations and changes in
consumer
and business consumption habits and other factors overwhich the company
has
little or no control. The publisher of this newsletter does not
represent
that the information contained in this message states all material
facts or
does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein
not
misleading. All information provided within this email pertaining to
investing, Stoxs, securities must be understood as information
provided and
not investment advice. The publisher of this newsletter advises all
readers
and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional
securities
representative before deciding to trade in Stoxs featured within this
email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as
any
kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are
on
the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by investing in
this
Stox. We urge you to read the company's SEC filings now, before you
invest.
The publisher of this newsletter is not a registered invstment advisor.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax,
accounting or
investment advice. In compliance with the SecuritiesAct of 1933,
Section
17(b),The publisher of this newsletter is contracted to receive six
hundred
thousand free trading shares from a third party, not an
officer,director or
affiliate shareholder for the circulation of this report. Be aware of
an
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to
the
fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not without bias.The
party
that paid us has a position in the Stox they will sell at anytime
without
notice.This could have a negative impact on the price of the Stox,
causing
you to lose money. All factual information in this report was gathered
from
public sources, including but not limited to SEC filings,Company
Websites
and Company Press Releases. The publisher of this newsletter believes
this
informationto be eliable but can make no guarantee as to its accuracy
or
completeness. Use of the material within this email constitutes your
acceptance of these terms.