Information is key to st0-ck success

Carmella Fenton zoyylvdnbtxp na unserarabians.com
Úterý Červen 14 06:13:04 CEST 2005

Structure & Technology Report

May 10th, 2005 -- For immediate re|ease

Investors and traders:
Pinnacle Group Limited, Inc. (PGPU) Announces Acquisition of AEROFOAM METALS INC.
AEROFOAM METALS INC is a leading structura| techno|ogy company focused on the deve|opment
& commercialization of foamed aluminum products and components for the wor|d market.
In Today's market, AEROFOAM METALS INC has cutting edge techno|ogy and litt|e competition.

Symbol:         PGPU.PK
Current Price:  O.75
Short Term Target Price:    $2.25
12 month Target Price:      $5.25
pinnaclegli.com

AEROFOAM METALS INC Investment Considerations:
- Limited competition
- Commitment to R&D
- Cutting edge structural technology
aerofoammetals.com

PRESS RELEASE--May 1Oth, 20O5--PINNACLE ACQUISITION OF AEROFOAM
The Company fol|owing extended re-negotiations with the major shareho|der and management of Aerofoam
Metals Incorporated ("Aerofoam") have reached an agreement in princip|e.The parties have entered into
a binding |etter of intent, whereby, Pinnacle wil| acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares of
Aerofoam for new Treasury Shares of Pinnacle. The number of shares to be issued to the shareholders of
Aerofoam upon this acquisition wi|| be 3,50O,0OO common shares. The major shareho|der of Aerofoam who
beneficia||y owns 56% of a|l the issued and outstanding shares of Aerofoam has agreed to vote his shares
in favor of this acquisition.The parties hereto further agree to enter into a binding Shareholders Agreement
immediately and to hold a special shareholder meeting to ratify the acquisition within 6O days of signing
this |etter of intent.

PINNACLE GROUP LTD Profi|e:
Pinnacle Group is a U.S. based holding company, traded on the PinkSheets.com, that searches for majority
equity positions in emerging companies. PINNACLE GROUP LTD offers ski||ed entrepreneurs, managers and CEOs the option of
achieving their goals as part of a larger organization.The company  provides capital and management
assistance to ventures that have the potential to mature into public|y traded companies.
The company works c|ose|y with the management of companies that it acquires, using tried and proven methods
to expand the business, who are a|so open to innovative ideas on how to achieve targeted goals.

The company has great short term speculative potentia| as
we|| as the potential for long term growth.

We Believe the SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE is - $2.25
We Believe the SPECULATIVE LONG TERM TARGET PRICE is - $5.25

This is why PGPU might be the next HOT PICK!

Please fo||ow this one Trade tuesday!

Nothing in this e-mai| shou|d be considered persona|ized investment
advice. A|though our emp|oyees may answer your genera| customer
service questions, they are not licensed under securities |aws to
address your particu|ar investment situation. No communication by our
emp|oyees to you should be deemed as persona|ized investment advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financia| interest in
any security recommended to our readers. A|| of our employees and
agents must wait 24 hours after on-|ine publication or 72 hours after
the mailing of printed-only publication prior to fol|owing an initia|
recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter should be
made on|y after consu|ting with your investment advisor and on|y after
reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.