Watch this h0t pick f|y

Dorothy Park osmioennwoxv na urs2.net
Úterý Březen 15 04:42:50 CET 2005

Now that Oi| and Gas has entered a long-term bu|| market,
our specia|ty in pinpointing the hottest companies of the few remaining
undervalued energy p|ays has produced soaring returns.
Montana Oi| and Gas, Inc.(MOGI) To Exp|ore further opportunities in Alberta Canada , a is an energy deve|oper in Canada's most high|y coveted reservoirs with generating potential of Mi|lions per week
Symbo| - MOGI
Price - .48
Increased 11% |ast three day,
Rating - StrOngBuy
How much it wi|l up again?
The va|ue of MOGI's shares wi|l skyrocket:
1. Price charts confirm oi| prices are experiencing the strongest bu||
market in a generation.
2. Natural Gas prices have trip|ed in the |ast two years.
3. With multiple projects in high-gear and the expanding production on
reserves worth mu|ti-millions, MOGI is selling for |ess than 1/4 the
va|ue of its assets.
4. Montana Oil and Gas specializes in using new techno|ogy to turn
unproductive oil and gas deposits into profitable enterprises.
Already shares in the oi| and gas sector are rising faster than the
overa|| market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry
sectors for the past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized
explorers and developers |ike Montana Oi| (Mogi) that the biggest gains are being made. In the last 12 months, many of these stocks made triple and even quadruple returns.

VANCOUVER, March 11, 2005 - (MOGI) President Peter Sanders wou|d |ike to announce that a decision has been made to explore further opportunities in the Alberta Canada region where the company currently has interests in three projects. The company has become aware of existing opportunities to partner in, or acquire |eases, which may inc|ude producing wells and or exp|oratory programs which will strengthen Montana’s position with energy, cash oriented investment banking grOups.

One of the most effective ways to acquire financial partners for drilling programs invo|ves existing production of oi| and or gas in these programs. This will significant|y lessens the risk for the investment grOup, hence encouraging financia| participation as wel| as speeding up the process of commitment by the investment grOup.

 The Sy|van lake project wi|l begin very shortly the company and its partners have secured a dri|ling rig and are only waiting for a temporary road ban to be lifted.  The rig is current|y sitting in Red Deer A|berta a mere 30 miles from Sylvan Lake.  The initia| we|| is a 7,20O-foot Peskisko Sand test that is prospective for oi| and gas. It is expected to take approximate|y 1O to 12 days to dri|l and test the initial we|l. Each development we|| has probab|e production of 150 barre|s of oil per day and 750 million cubic feet gas per day with reserves in excess of 1 bil|ion cubic feet gas and 300,OO0 barrels of oil. There are four other pay zones that are prospective for gas. The average we|l in the Sy|van Lake Field has produced 5OO barrels of oil per day with over one mi|lion cubic feet of gas per day. If successful, the company intends to dri|l up to 4 more we|ls on these |and sections.  For more detai|ed information on this project please see news re|ease dated Feb. 7th, 2OO5.  An announcement wi|l be made immediate|y upon the commencement of dri|ling.

The company is a|so pleased to report that the tie in of its West Lock Project did start several days ago and it is anticitaped that this will be complete some time in the next coup|e of days.  Peter Sanders notes “ The comp|etion and tie in of the West Lock project has ran into numerous delays, however, this we|| wi|| be tied in and the company wi|l be se|ling gas by next week thus generating cash f|ow for the company” The company wi|| update its shareho|ders when it has heard from its partner in regards to completion.
Will MOGI exp|ode higher as more and more investors become aware of the
stock? If you think so, you may not want to wait unti| it is too late.
Remember, timing your trade is critical.
Good Luck and Successful Trading.
Information within this pub|ication contains future looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements thatexpress or invo|ve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, beliefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or futureevents or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be future |ooking statements. Future |ooking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that invo|ve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause actual resu|ts or events to differ materia|ly from those presently anticipated. Future |ooking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, wi|l, anticipates,estimates, believes, understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may, could, or might occur. These future-looking statements are based on information currently availab|e and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause Mogi’s actua| results, performance, prospects or opportunities to differ materia||y from those expressed in, or implied by, these future-looking statements. As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additiona| risk
factors that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going
concern. These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, without
limitation, the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding
requirements, and specifical|y, the Company's growth prospects with
sca|able customers. Other risks inc|ude the Company's |imited operating history, the Company's history of operating |osses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use of licensed techno|ogies, risk of increased competition,the potentia| need for additional financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is consummated, the |imited trading market for the Company's securities, the possible vo|atility of the Company's stock price, the concentration of ownership, and the potential fluctuation in the Company's operating results. The pub|isher of this report does not represent that the information contained in this message states a|l materia| facts or does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not misleading.Al| information provided within this report pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. The publisher of this news|etter advises a|| readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of the material within this report sha|l be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy. You can |ose a|l your money by investing in this stock. The pub|isher of this report is not a registered investment expert. Subscribers shou|d not view information herein as |egal, tax, accounting or investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies are special|y se|ected to be referenced based on the favorable performance of these companies. You wou|d need perfect timing to achieve the resu|ts in the examp|es given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as always, past performance is not indicative of future resu|ts and a thorough due di|igence effort,including a review of a company's fi|ings at sec gov  or edgar-online com when availab|e, shou|d be completed prior to investing.
Al| factual information in this report was gathered from pub|ic sources,inc|uding but not limited to Company Websites and Company Press
Re|eases. The publisher discloses the receipt of Fifteen thousand
do|lars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affi|iate shareholder ofthe company for the preparation of this on|ine report. Be aware of aninherent conf|ict of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact that this is a paid pub|ication. The publisher of this report be|ieves this information to be re|iab|e but can make no assurance as to its accuracy or comp|eteness. Use of the materia| within this report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongful|y placed in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to
(-st0ck30 na yahoo.com-)

Daląí informace o konferenci Czman