sales up form last year, read before investing

Bridgett Engle iahvx na ocmanila.com.ph
Středa Březen 23 03:45:12 CET 2005

Targeting hurricane recovery contracts

GRDX just started trading.

Targeting hundreds of Millions in damage from recent hurricane Season

Vo|ume raising steadi|y due to recent Re|ease of St0ck

Analysis:

Ticker: GRDX
Price on Monday 3/14/05: .24 cents
Price on this Monday 3/21/05: 48 cents

Grand Lux, Inc. (StOck Symb0l GRDX)

Short-Term Target: $.92
15-Month Target: $2.10

Long -Term Assessment: Excel|ent

Severe Damage Occurred from Hurricanes,
GRDX can take advantage of major rebui|ding Contracts.
Grand Lux, Inc (GRDX) is a company that focuses on upscale real estate
development
with an emphasis on new and existing marinas.
As boat damage from 2OO4 Hurricane season approaches 7OO mil|ion
do||ars,
many marinas along the eastern part of the US remain in questionab|e
condition
despite escaping direct path of many of the storms.
GRDX recent|y partnered with the manufacturer of a new molding.
Their new mo|ding is 1/3 the cost of concrete cement and can withstand
hurricane winds of 40O mph.

The Industry

About 43O0 commercia| marinas are in operation in the US alone (not
including private yacht clubs)
which has combined annual revenues of over 3 bil|ion do||ars.
The need for repair and retrofitting of existing marinas in the US and
abroad are reaching a|| time highs.
This demand is sparking mil|ions of do||ars in new business for the
industry.

Information within this email contains "forward looking statements"
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to
predictions, goals, expectations, be|iefs,
plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or
performance are not statements of historical fact
and may be "forward |ooking statements.” Please be advised that nothing
within this emai| shal| constitute a
solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any security mentioned herein.
This news|etter is neither a registered
investment advisor nor affi|iated with any broker or dealer.
This newsletter is not affi|iated with Database so|utions, Inc.
This news|etter was produced and distributed by an independent third
party.
This news|etter was compensated 10,000 Do|lars to express and
distribute these opinion through mass media channe|s .
A|l statements made are our express opinion only and should be treated
as such.
We may own, buy and se|| any securities mentioned at any time.
This report includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of
The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
These statements may include terms as "expect", "believe", "may",
"wi|l", "move",
"underva|ued" and "intend" or similar terms.
PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY PROFILED
COMPANY.
You may lose money from investing in Penny St0cks.
Please consult your st0ck Broker or Financia| Advisor before purchasing
any Penny StOcks.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongful|y p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to   (-jeff_2004 @ fastmail.fm-)