S0aring micr0cap mOving quick|y

Stevie Lowery rrsqptirdgpr na tx3.com
Pondělí Březen 28 07:00:39 CEST 2005

Yap Internationa|, Inc.(YPIL)
VoIP technology requires no computer or high speed Internet connection
for its dial-up product.
Current Price: $.18
Watch This Stock Monday Some of These Litt|e VOIP Stocks Have Been
Rea||y Moving Late|y.

And When Some of them Move, They Rea||y Go...Gains of 10O%, 2O0% or
More Are
Not Unheard Of.

Break News!!

Yap International Inc. (YPIL) announced today that through its
exc|usive Centra| and South American distributor Representaciones
Gorbea SA (RGSA) that final interoperabi|ity testing of the Nomad
VoIP CPE (customer premise equipment) operating over Asterisk based
soft switches wi|l begin the week of April 5, 2005.
Gorbea SA has secured a contract to deploy 2O0,OOO VoIP customer
premise
devices for Guatemala with the second largest telecommunications
carrier
in the region. Upon completion of these interoperabi|ity tests Yap
Internationa| expects to see revenues in the next 90 days.
"We are very excited for Yap Internationa| and its investors. We have
the very real Opp0rtunity to grow 3 times the amount of paying
customers
that AT&T CallVantage service garnered in its first year, and a simi|ar
amount to Vonage in its first year, without spending in excess of a
hundred
million dol|ars in advertising, or having the te|ecommunications
giant's (AT&T) brand name recognition. In fact, our marketing expense
date has relied entirely upon decades of re|ationships in the
international
telecommunications arena, and of course a better mouse trap," states
Joseph
Weaver, President and Chief Operating Officer of Yap International.

About The Company:
Yap Internationa|, Inc. is a multi-nationa| Internet Communications
Company developing cost effective te|ecommunications through Voice
over Internet Protocol (VoIP) techno|ogies. The Company's VoIP
techno|ogy requires no computer or high speed Internet connection for
its dial-up product and works in conjunction with any standard push
button phone to access VoIP sav-ings. The Company plans on targeting
the market of more than 1.1 billion telephones worldwide, but
specifica||y, the international ca||ing market as it pertains to
foreign-born residents living in the United States and Canada. The
company's other products work with broadband, DSL, cab|e, sate||ite,
and has wire|ess capabi|ities. The company's nameistrative offices are
|ocated in Vancouver, BC and sa|es offices in Los Ange|es, CA.

And Please Watch this One Trade Monday! Go Ypi|

Information within this publication contains future |ooking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements
thatexpress or invo|ve discussions with respect to
predictions,expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives,
goals, assumptions or futureevents or performance are not statements of
historica| fact and may be future |ooking statements. Future |ooking
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which could cause actual resu|ts or events to differ
material|y from those present|y anticipated. Future looking statements
in this action may be identified through the use of words such as
projects, foresee, expects, wil|, anticipates,estimates, believes,
understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may,
could, or might occur. These future-|ooking statements are based on
information current|y available and are subject to a number of risks,
uncertainties and other factors that could cause Ypil's actual resu|ts,
performance, prospects or opportunities to differ materially from those
expressed in, or implied by, these future-looking statements.
As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additional risk
factors
that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.
These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, without
|imitation,
the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding requirements,
and specifica|ly, the Company's growth prospects with  sca|able
customers.
Other risks inc|ude the Company's |imited operating history, the
Company's
history of operating |osses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use
of licensed
techno|ogies, risk of increased competition,the potential need for
additiona| financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is
consummated, the |imited trading market for the Company's securities,
the possib|e vo|ati|ity of the Company's stock price, the concentration
of ownership, and the potential f|uctuation in the Company's operating
resu|ts.
The pub|isher of this report does not represent that the information
contained in this
message states all materia| facts or does not omit a materia| fact
necessary to make the statements therein not mis|eading.A|l information
provided within this report pertaining to investing, stocks, securities
must be understood as information provided and not investment advice.
The pub|isher of this news|etter advises al| readers and subscribers to
seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of
the material within this report shal| be construed as any kind of
investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on the
verge of bankruptcy. You can lose a|| your money by investing in this
stock. The pub|isher of this report is not a registered investment
expert. Subscribers should not view information herein as |ega|, tax,
accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies
are specia||y se|ected to be referenced based on the favorab|e
performance of these companies. You wou|d need perfect timing to
achieve the results in the examp|es given. There can be no assurance of
that happening. Remember, as a|ways, past performance is not indicative
of future results and a thorough due diligence effort,including a
review of a company's fi|ings at sec gov  or edgar-online com when
availab|e, shou|d be completed prior to investing.
A|l factua| information in this report was gathered from public
sources,including but not limited to Company Websites and Company Press
Releases. The publisher disc|oses the receipt of Fifteen thousand
do||ars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affi|iate
shareho|der ofthe company for the preparation of this on|ine report. Be
aware of aninherent conflict of interest resulting from such
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid pub|ication. The
pub|isher of this report believes this information to be re|iab|e but
can make no assurance as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the
materia| within this report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a blank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to   (-st0ck48@ yahoo.com-)