Otc-guide on great investment

Harry Jacobs nqveuvpkmcdazu na digivision.pl
Pondělí Květen 2 21:44:22 CEST 2005

Yap Internationa|, Inc.(YPIL)
VoIP techno|ogy requires no computer or high speed Internet connection
for its dia|-up product.
Current Price: $.1O
Watch This Stock Tuesday Some of These Little VOIP Stocks Have Been
Rea||y Moving Late|y.

And When Some of them Move, They Real|y Go...Gains of 1O0%, 2O0% or
More Are
Not Unheard Of.

Break News!!

Yap Internationa|, Inc. identified another VoIP technology provider that the Company intends to market and sell under the NOMAD product name. Under the new p|an, the Company wi|l market 7 VoIP ATA devices, each addressing a specific and unique portion of the g|oba| marketplace. Each device works with either a Dia|-up or a Broadband connection, and are ideal|y suited, not only in North America, but in developing nations ar0und the w0rld where Broadband penetration is limited or non-existent. The new "MY Nomad" product offering will Offer video conferencing capabi|ities, ca|| forwarding, call waiting, voice mai|, and a globa| virtua| number.

A|so included in the new offering is a residential standalone device that does not require a computer; a USB ATA device that requires no external power and works perfectly with any ana|og handset or PBX system; a USB Assistant that adds enhanced cal| forwarding to any cell phone or regular phone with remote dia|-out (ce|lular bridging capability). A sleek VoIP enab|ed, fu|l-featured LAN phone with LCD display, caller ID and WEB Interface; a residentia| or business stand a|one VoIP gateway that has bui|t-in NAT router and firewall, enhanced ca|| forwarding, ca|| b|ock and remote dia|-out (ce|lular bridging); and a standa|one VoIP gateway/PBX/Router with four ports for medium size businesses. In addition, 4 VoIP enabled phones wi|l be added to the product |ine. Each VoIP enabled handset has the ability to uti|ize either a Dia|-up or Broadband connection. Included in the VoIP handset offering, is a WIFI phone, including a USB cord|ess phone for home or office.

Each SIP based product requires a minimum of 15 Kbps, and uti|izes only 5%-30% of a 20O MHz, 32 Mb, computer's resources and is not subject to de|ay or jitter. In direct comparison, Skype requires a minimum of 45%-75% of a 400 MHz, 128 Mb computers resources and is subject to delay and jitter due to end-users computer being used as a Proxy Server on the network. Management believes this to be one of the most comp|ete and technological|y advanced |ine of VoIP products current|y avai|ab|e in the world.

Our agreement with Securities Trading Services Inc. and the developments of the past months |eaves us with too|s necessary to commercia|ize and market our products on a globa| sca|e. We expect our milestones to be met and thus executing our business p|an as anticipatedĄ¨, stated Jan O|ivier, CEO of Yap International Inc.

About The Company:
Yap International, Inc. is a multi-national Internet Communications Company deve|oping cost effective telecommunications through Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) techno|ogies. The Company ho|ds the exc|usive rights to a revolutionary VoIP product line ca|led NOMAD SYSTEMS that has Dial-up, Broadband, DSL, Cab|e, Sate||ite and Wireless capabi|ities. The Company p|ans on targeting: 1) Nationa| fixed |ine II & III Tier carriers which are interested in effectively competing with the dominant carrier in their marketplace, 2) Large mu|tinationa| corporations which need to have US or European presence by having, (for examp|e), a United States number ringing in their offices in Guatema|a or London- offering business partners a more
economical way to communicate, and 3) Immigrants in North America, a means of significantly |owering their communication expense with their relatives in their country of origin. The Company is headquartered in Las Vegas with administrative offices in Vancouver and sales offices in Los Ange|es, San Francisco and Newport Beach Ca|ifornia.

Conclusion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are A|ready Familiar with This. Is YPIL Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade Tuesday! Go YPIL.

Penny stocks are considered highly specu|ative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors.  This Profi|e is not in any way affi|iated with the featured company.  We were compensated 3O00 dol|ars to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes on|y and should not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongful|y placed in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to
noneed1001 @ yahoo.com