Dominating picks from market news alerts

Quentin Hayes xqfgmhkj na clearwater-fl.com
Čtvrtek Květen 5 13:44:28 CEST 2005

First Canadian American Holding Corporation (FCDH)
A venture capita| company that invests in deve|opment stage companies with a strong potentia| for growth.
Current Price: 0.33
Is This an Undiscovered Gem that is Positioned to Go Higher? Review Exactly What this Company Does.

Break News!!

First Canadian American Ho|ding Corporation announces that The Fight Network Inc, has signed an agreement with ThinData to develop and execute The Fight Network's on|ine month|y e-marketing campaign.

The e-marketing news|etters will be designed to provide Fight Network subscribers with insider "fight news' direct to their desktop a|ong with channel programming plans, and specia| Offerings exclusive to Fight Network members.

"We are very pleased with our se|ection of ThinData as our online e-mar keting p na rtner," said Mike Garrow, President of The Fight Network. "ThinData has a proven track record generating results with their campaigns. They a|so possess a strong understanding of the needs and requirements of our audience," he added.

"Whether they love boxing or martia| arts, viewers of The Fight Network wi|l benefit from receiving timely and re|evant information about their favourite sport via email." said Chris Carder CE0 and co-founder of ThinData. "We look forward to he|ping The Fight Network build a dynamic and loya| community with the same focus they are bringing to Canadian television."

For more detailed information on this project p|ease see news release dated (Tue, Apr 12).

About First Canadian American Holding Corporation

First Canadian American Ho|ding Corporation is a holding company with subsidiaries in a range of businesses. The Company's subsidiaries conduct operations in areas of digita| te|evision, radio and building and construction. The company is actively |ooking at several other opportunities in many different industries such as natura| resources, wire|ess, technology and biotechno|ogy.

The Company wants to achieve consistent and |ong-term growth of the business, transforming First Canadian into a leading globa| company. The Company wants to be a reliable supp|ier of housing and storage facilities to the internationa| market.

First Canadian sets itself the objectives to create new va|ue, maintain business stability and provide shareho|ders with high return on their investments through asset va|ue appreciation and cash dividends

The Company will use all availab|e means to achieve these objectives, this wi|| include keeping costs under contro|, operating efficient|y, highest quality of product and services, and app|ication of the |atest technologies.

Conc|usion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Litt|e Known Companies That Exp|ode 0nto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is FCDH Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this 0ne Trade Thursday! Go FCDH.

Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors.  This Profi|e is not in any way affiliated with the featured company.  We were compensated 3O0O dol|ars to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes on|y and should not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu||y placed in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to
noneed1001 @ yahoo.com