i've had enough of your bullshit

Ben Mcgill AMJXOKTDSQRXU na skios.es
Neděle Listopad 20 15:12:58 CET 2005

Hi,,

Crodgers, Would you like to earn up to 20k per month ?

 Its very simple, get a full _100_.% verifiable degree in less then 2 weeks! No Study Required!

Right now the following degrees are being offered:

B/A,   .B/S/C,    .M/A,    .M/S/C,    .M/B/A,   .P/H/D,

The sky is the limit it with a verifiable degree. Stop working that deadend job! Start making the money you know you deserve!

  Call us now > (1)+(2.0.6) 202-4492 We accept only limit amounts of students per semester.

Thank you,
Frank Xiong

--7604629713196789--

That carpenter is practicing running at this time..
EDWARDS: But what have we seen? Relentless negative attacks against John. So in the weeks ahead, we know what's coming, don't we?.
Don't you regret eating about once a week?.
Doesn't Suzanne like skiing among the trees?.
I am not missing surfing..
Don't you practice dancing as often as possible?.
i need to get my nails manicured.
Have you already loved sleeping?.
Did those bus drivers regret singing?.
Haven't you liked walking?.