appetite suppressant cactus

Cheryl Rucker rajvaivozd na everymail.com
Středa Listopad 23 22:37:52 CET 2005

A few weeks ago I came across some articles talking about Hoodia - the
miracle cactus that suppresses appetite.  I'm pretty skeptical about
that sort of stuff so I read quite a bit about it before i decided to
give it a try.  I wanted to share my experience for anyone else
thinking of buying it.

Keep in mind I have to be very careful about what supplements I buy. I
have a heart condition and I stay far away from almost every type of
over-the-counter medication and supplements of any kind. Better safe
than sorry.

OK, so last night I took one capsule.  Felt nothing for about 6 hours,
then woke up the middle of the night, wide awake.  I was awake, and
very full.  I hadn't eaten since lunch the day before, but i really
felt like I could not eat a thing - thinking about food made my
stomach turn.   I did notice that my heart was racing a little bit,
nothing to make me want to call my doctor, but I was *definitely* not
going to get any more sleep.

So, in essence, yes - it does suppress appetite. Even this morning, 18
hours after taking one Hoodia capsule, I'm still feeling a little full
and a little sick to my stomach.  Might just be my system adjusting,
but I'm not taking any more for a few days just to make sure.  I'm
trying to lose 10 pesky pounds, and they can wait a day or two, no
hurry here.

Hope this helps someone out there,
http://www.seriousadvicer.com

Stephan