Can't miss out
Maritzarujowk na actionproperties.com
Neděle Září 4 22:42:01 CEST 2005
Unmanned Vehicles taking the place of human pilots? THE FUTURE OF WAR...The Saving Our Sons!
*-*-*-*-*BUY*-*-*-*-*BUY*-*-*-*-*BUY*-*-*-*-*BUY*-*-*-*-*BUY*-*-*-*-* ((( NOW !!! ))) "GARS"
We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading Alert on AXCP. Did their due diligence and then acted and are now up over 90% in 2 days of trading..
AUGUST's Feature Company...
Global Aerial Surveillance, Inc.
CURRENT SHARE PRICE $0.60
Keep your EYES on this one folks!!! Global is a developer and marketer of both short and long-range aerial drones. The drones are intended for both private and governmental use in such diverse industries as military, oil and gas, municipal, forestry, agriculture and coastal/border surveillance. RELATED SECTORS: Aerospace, Defense, Homeland Security, Exploration.
Frost & Sullivan, a research group in San Antonio, forecasts that the market for U.A.V.'s, or unmanned aerial vehicles, will be worth nearly $5 billion by 2005. Michael Heinz, who heads Boeing's Unmanned Systems unit and other executives at military contractors see an annual market of at least $10 billion by decade's end, with growth continuing at double-digit rates for a decade or more.
Aviation technology has advanced infinitely in the last 20 years, with military aircraft development leading the way in the latest technology applications. From radar evading stealth aircraft to updated vertical takeoff fighters, the military has developed and created a variety of exciting and effective flying platforms.
There exists a prime opportunity for niche players in the UAV market. Global Aerial Surveillance intends to capitalize on this opportunity by providing UAV?s for private, governmental and military markets. The potential applications for UAV?s are numerous, however Global intends to concentrate its development and marketing efforts to small, underserved niches where it can compete aggressively with pricing and service exceeding the competition. Global will take a new approach to the development of UAV technology by making use of advanced composite construction techniques and materials and incorporating the latest in ultra light high speed computer processors to deliver a flexible mission-specific UAV to its customers that can perform various complex missions.
5 Reasons To Consider This Stock:
1) The company has the ability to survive and excel in 3 areas which happen to be 3 of the Hottest sectors today!
* OIL and GAS...rising prices are causing a demand to find more in which GARS technology could aid in exploration or in PROTECTION of fields and refineries thru its surveillance technology.
* DEFENSE/MILITARY...the US is at War...how long will it be dragged out? How many of our men and women have to lose their lives. GARS' future technology can help replace valuable human lives on the front lines or for special missions.
* HOMELAND SECURITY...GARS technology can help protect us from future terrorist actions.
2) The Department Of Defense alone plans on spending an estimated $10 billion on UAVs by the year 2010...we feel GARS is a potential leader for being awarded military contracts and capturing a significant piece of that $10 billion market.
3) GARS' Management has both strong military and non-military experience within the aviation industry. Company CEO, Craig Cervantes' experience includes a career in the United States Air Force where he worked on a wide variety of aircraft and aircraft systems. He is proficient with many different propulsion platforms, including single engine, rotor and jet.
4) The company has received a written invitation from the United States Air Force ,to demonstrate the company's products at the Air Force's Indian Springs facility.
5) GARS is past the DREAM stage. It has technology NOW that works! This month, the company has successfully flight tested the Wraith XD-04E drone. The Wraith is an all-purpose reconnaissance UAV that runs completely on electric power. The highly aerodynamic unmanned drone can perform fully autonomous aerial surveillance missions for up to 4 hours without landing for servicing.
This electronic newsletter has been delivered at your request. The recipient address of this publication has signed up for and is considered "opt-in" thru one of our affiliated websites and email databases. The Information within this email contains "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward looking statements." Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "believes," "understands" "will", "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. All information provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks,securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. Defense Stock Spotlight advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the material within this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice. In compliance with Section 1 we have been compensated ten thousand dollars for the dissemination of this profile.. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the liquidation of these shares. Shares may be sold at any time, even after positive statements have been made regarding the above company
Další informace o konferenci Czman