And 2007 doctors directory

colony Hogue Madison_Alicia na adlt.com
Neděle Srpen 6 00:16:36 CEST 2006

The 2007 Directory of American Hospitals has just been completed!
Our staff have been working hard to meet the July 1st deadline --
our earliest publication date ever.

A fully updated version on CD-Rom is now available at a 2007
introductory price of $297 (Reg. $1,147)..

===============   OR   ============

The 2007 Directory 565,ooo physicians

During this promotional code 2144, the cost of the new Medical
directory is $297.oo (reg. $1,147).

In a fast-changing industry, accurate and reliable hospital information
is a critical resource.  The most popular publication in the healthcare
field has been revised and updated to reflect changes in the hospital
industry.

Based on previous customer feedback, this directory is the leading source
for hospital information throughout the U.S., covering some 6,700
hospitals.In an effort to meet customer demand, we have developed a CD-Rom
in Excel format to allow for unlimited use and data manipulation (such as
mailing maerges, etc.)   All fields include mailing address and phone
number, as well as number of beds and type of hospital.

Furthermore, as a new feature, The 2007 Directory of American Hospitals
contains information on  144,000 senior excutives (titles include Director
level up to CEO).  The following titles are included:  CEO, Pres., CFO,
Medical Dir., Purchasing Dir., Nursing Dir., IT Dir., Human Resources Dir.,
Facilities Dir., Pharmacy Dir. Personnel Dir., Finance Dir., Housekeeping
Dir.and Chief of Surgery.

To order The 2007 Directory of American Hospitals at the 2007 introductory
price of $297, please fill out the information below and fax it to xxxx
(tel. xxxx).  An invoice will be generated.  Once payment is received, the
product will be shipped on a same-day basis (unfortunately, we cannot send
the product along with the invoice due to previous collection issues)..
Thompson Directories Inc. is an information collection service specializing
in the healthcare field.  Our databases have been serving the healthcare
market for over 12 years at a 97% accuracy rate
(well above industry standards).

To order the NEW American E-MAIL Medical Directory OR Physicians
Guide, please print this e-mail,complete the information

below and fax it to 2o6- 2o2-8o49 OR 206-600-4935
(or Leave Voice Message).

NAME:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS: