COMFIRM COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED.

Ms.Susan.Harrison-Justain na muni.cz Ms.Susan.Harrison-Justain na muni.cz
Pátek Srpen 11 11:20:12 CEST 2006

OFFICE
34  Parliament  Street,
York,  YO18SG,UK
Email:susan.art na e-mail.ro,susanhrrsnjstn na yahoo.co.uk

Dear  Friend  ,

My  name  is  Ms  Susan  Harrison-Justain,  I  am  an  artist  with  my  husband  James  Harrison,We  own  SUS  ART  WORLD  in  London,Zealand(United  Kingdom)I  lives  in  London  United  Kingdom,  with  my  two  kids,  four  cats,  one  dog  and  the  love  of  my  life  my  husband  Mr  James  Harrison.  It  is  definitely  a  full  house,  I  have  been  doing  artwork  since  I  was  a  small  child  That  gives  me  about  23  years  of  experience  I  majored  in  art  in  high  school  and  took  a  few  college  art  courses  Most  of  my  work  is  done  in  either  pencil  or  art  brush  mixed  with  color  pencils.

I  have  recently  added  designing  and  creating  artwork  on  the  computer,  I  have  been  selling  my  art  for  the  last  3  years  and  have  had  my  work  featured  on  trading  cards,  prints  and  in  magazines,  I  have  sold  in  galleries  and  to  private  collectors  from  all  around  the  world.  I  am  always  facing  serious  difficulties  when  it  comes  to  selling  my  art  works  to  Americans,  they  are  always  offering  to  make  payment  with  casher's  cheque  or  company  checks  ,  which  is  difficult  for  me  to  cash  here  in  London  United  Kingdom  because  it  takes  longer  time  to  clear  which  is  about  one  month  why  in  united  state  is  just  three  to  five  banking  days  to  cleared.

I  am  looking  for  a  representative  in  the  United  States  Of  Amareica    who  will  be  working  for  me  as  a  part  time  worker  and  i  will  be  willing  to  pay  10%  for  every  transaction,  which  wouldnt  affect  your  present  state  of  work,  someone  who  would  help  me  receive  payments  from  my  customers  in  the  states,  I  mean  someone  that  is  responsible  and  reliable,  because  the  cost  of  coming  to  the  state  and  getting  payments  is  very  expensive,  I  am  working  on  setting  up  a  branch  in  the  state,  so  for  now  i  need  a  representative  in  the  United  States  Of  Amareica  who  will  be  handling  the  payment  aspect  for  our  company.

But  the  problem  i  have  is  trust,  i  have  made  arrangement  with  the  FBI  in  Washington,that  if  anybody  gets  away  with  my  money  they  will  definately  get  hold  with  the  person,and  the  person  will  go  to  JAIL  for  LOOTING  my  funds.

NOTE:  All  charges  of  the  Western    Union  money  transfer  or  Money  Gram  including  bank  transfer  will  be  deducted  from  the  money,  so  you  are  rest  assured  that  you  wouldnt  spend  a  dime  out  of  your  personal  money.

If  you  are  interested,  please  get  back  to  me  as  soon  as  possible  via  email.  N:  B,  Please  send  to  me  the  listed  information  below:

YOUR  DIRECT  TELEPHONE  NUMBER:..........................

YOUR  AGE  AND  MARITAL  STATUS:...........................

You  have  to  provide  me  with  the  following  address  so  that  i  can  forward  it  to  our  customers  to  contact  you  and  send  payment  through  courier  service  immediately.

Thanks  for  your  assistant  and  God  bless,

Susan  Harrison-Justain.
Director  of  SUS  ART  WORLD  INC,
London,  United  Kingdom