fw: Under the wire news

Son Mcclellan tkuhlir na telebeep.com
Pondělí Srpen 14 09:30:08 CEST 2006

KMAG Hires New VP To Facilitate Continued Expansions.

KMA Global Solutions International
Sym: KMAG
Price: $1.25

KMAG has dropped a number of forward moving news releases over the last few
months. Two new major contracts bringing an increase in revenus over
$8.6 million this year, and has brought in new executives to help the company
to achieve its exapansion goals.

Jeffrey D. Reid, CEO had this to say:
"We are excited to announce this addition to our executive team. Mr. Nowlan's
knowledge and experience in retail operations will be an enormous asset to our
growth and development. His diverse background brings additional depth to KMA's
management team,"

This one is getting ready to go places. The price is low and primed to buy.
This is an easy flip for some amazing returns.

Keep an eye on this one and get on it first thing Monday morning.