WebLinx Inc. is searching for active people , good and prospective work.

Veronica Stefanie na newsru.com
Pondělí Srpen 14 17:39:47 CEST 2006

WebLinx Inc. is searching for active people , good and prospective work.
JOB OFFER:
WebLinx Inc. company is writing to you because you are candidate for the post of financial  manager in Czech Republic WebLinx Inc., we will provide good work salary and profites ( 1000  USD - 3000 USD per week), first 20 candidates will get invitation to start work in our  company.(24 countries are working with our company today).
Interesting work with WebLinx Inc. and Internet. If you are 21-50 years (50-60 years part  time employment 1000 USD per week), active , smart, write according this e mail:  WebLinxInc na aol.com (send your CV and information about your education and skills)

Office Address:
Weblinx Limited
Pendle Innovation Centre
Lancaster , United Kingdom