I go glycerine

Nikki Fenton jmob na verizon.net
Pondělí Prosinec 4 00:31:53 CET 2006

Out of sight Out of mind Possible Interpretation: You cannot explain what some people like It's never too late to mend Faint heart ne'er won fair lady Clothes make(th) the man
All sizzle and no steak Variant: Ornithological specimen of corresponding plumage congregate gregariously There ain't no such thing as a free lunch
A beer a day keeps the germs away Clothes make the man, naked people have little or no influence in society -Mark Twain You can't free a fish from water Zebras aren't black and white, they are white and black
Possible Interpretation: All style and no substance Rule #1: Mom is always right Rule #2: If Mom is wrong, refer to rule #1 Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me Love is blind Long experience of someone or something can make one so aware of the faults as to be scornful We all make mistakes
The third time someone tries to put a saddle on you, you should admit you're a horse The road to hell is paved with good intentions Example: When our car ran out of gas, we were up a creek without a paddle Think globally, act locally
Diseases come on horseback, but steal away on foot Nor pot to piss out in (variant of neither a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out) Paddle your own  Live and let die Boys will be boys