marble

Katharine I. Curry vqdesp na urenio.org
Pátek Prosinec 15 16:48:52 CET 2006

The x-axis indicates the XSD primitives such as boolean, short, and so on. One way to think of this is that web applications that use AJAX are driven by events and data, whereas conventional web applications are driven by pages.
You can restrict access to your services to prevent direct JSONP access in the same way the Yahoo Geocoder by only providing XML formated output. The same place I see the future of desktop apps in general: creatively interacting with network-based resources and local devices. Tokens may be configured in a file or by using your server's built-in security features.
It's fast, has a good interface, and you can create unique Internet services with it. In the future, almost everything you do on your PC will involve participating with other people and services. Marinacci: Some people want the future of desktop Java to lie in rebuilding existing Java apps. I was able to work on cool projects like threaded video conversations and scalable UIs.
iTunes is probably less beautiful than it used to be because they've added extraneous features to it, but it's still a great example of beautiful software. jMaki is all about enabling Java developers to use JavaScript in their Java based applications as .
SOAP message content can also be examined. Scripting languages haven't had a standard, industry-supported way to integrate with Java technologies. You can used the same technique to provide fine grained access to your services and track who uses your services. REST is particularly useful for limited-profile devices such as PDAs and mobile phones, for which the overhead of headers and additional layers of SOAP elements on the XML payload must be restricted. Ways to Use the Scripting APIThe scripting API is in the javax.
When planning component packaging, developers can decide to store resources in a static location under the component's name to provide name space protection. Marinacci: As I've said to others: I don't love Java software because I work at Sun.
You can download the sample archive for the tip Writing a Handler in JAX-WS.
To this day, if you bring up the editor's search-text dialog and enter CT, then CT forever! In addition, I work on the Flying Saucer open-source project and participate on many projects in SwingLabs.
This requires a thick client, which exercises the client side of the web services stack. I love the Java language, so I came to the place where I could do the most good. JSC: Can you describe the process of writing code?
You can restrict access to your services to prevent direct JSONP access in the same way the Yahoo Geocoder by only providing XML formated output.
Application Key Based Restriction - An application key is a flexible means of providing access to your service to a set of JavaScript clients. The Java language is great but not the perfect language for every solution. When an event that matches one ofthe events defined in a self-management rule is triggered, the associated actionis executed.
When a logical handler is invoked, a LogicalMessageContext object is specified in the request. and Swing Hacks by Josh Marinacci and Chris Adamson. It's just not triggered by the keyboard anymore.
Retrieve a ScriptEngine object from the manager. The client does not have to wait for a response from the server before continuing, as is the case for the traditional, synchronous, approach. It was a vibrant community activity, as is any successful open-source project.
Marinacci: For me, writing code is a lot like sculpting or painting. Their engineers need to interact with the rest of the community on the public mailing lists.