And graft or mansfield

Matt Landry urrirreproachable na LINK.NET
Pondělí Prosinec 18 17:49:40 CET 2006

After a storm comes a calm Possible Interpretation: living life to its fullest It's an ill wind that blows no good Good men are scarce

Interpretation: A person who is active will not grow stale That I have no time for Little by little and bit by bit A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat
A miss by an inch is a miss by a mile When the cat's away, the mice will play You cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear
If you can't be good, be careful Money for old rope The squeaky wheel gets the grease There's always a deep breath before a plunge
Scritching like a Whitnick Possible Interpretation: Refers to doing two things at once, or multi-tasking Glazing like a Stat - [Cornish] Glazing == Staring, Stat == Stoat, so you would be 'Staring like a Stoat' He who dares wins (motto of the Special Air Service (aka SAS))
Don't mend what ain't broken Little by little and bit by bit Two things prolong your life: A quiet heart and a loving wife Alternative: What's good for the goose is good for the gander
We are all in this together Now or never Cut your coat according to your cloth Life's a bitch and then you die
Where one door shuts, another opens Alternate: If at first you don't succeed, give up; it probobly isn't worth doing He who dares wins (motto of the Special Air Service (aka SAS)) If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right
>From The Mourning Bride, act i, scene i, by William Congreve Patience is a virtue If you were born to be shot, you'll never be hung You can't run with the hare and hunt with the hounds
If you want what you've never had, you must do what you've never done (Tito D) Actions speak louder than words Possible Interpretation: You can't get away with a lie, it will always reveal the truth someday Possible Interpretation: All style and no substance Rule #1: Mom is always right Rule #2: If Mom is wrong, refer to rule #1 Advice when most needed is least heeded