The Bottom Llne St0ck

Addy leiqljxke na banksf.com
Pátek Únor 17 22:07:01 CET 2006

Trading Alert FOR FEBRUARY and BEYOND!!
Some very BlG NEWS and EXPLOSIVE GAINS are expected NOW!!
Make sure to get in early and trade for MAXlMUM PROFIT!!!

Company:     Ever-Glory International Group Inc.

Symb0l:      EGLY .ob
Current_Price:                         $1.81
Short Term Target_Price:      $4.50

Shares issued and outstanding:     10.5miIIion
Profits for the 9 months ended Sept,30 2005:     $1.1miIIion

This means that this company is earning over 10 cents per share in
only nine months! In our view, this in itself is reason to buy.

More about the Company (EGLY):

Ever-Glory International Group is an American public company located
in China engaged in international business and garment manufacturing
mainly for middle-to-high grade well-known casuaI wear, outwear and
sportswear brands such as Reebok, North Face, Levi's and more.

It has a wholly-owned subsidiary company in mainIand China-Nanjing
Goldenway Garment Company, Ltd.

The company has over 700 team members, totaI assets near US$7.5M,
and annuaI revenue of approx US$8m.

We here at Smart M0ney feel that the fundamentaIs of this company
and the hot market sector make it a winner. But what is really going
take off is the expected BIG NEWS.

We all know its these big announcements that make these deals move.
We believe the time to get in is now!

Watch EGLY go Higher and Higher  ALL WEEK!!!

This message is for czman na linux.cz. Thanks!