Urgent Notification

International Lotto .NL interlotto01 na netscape.net
Pátek Leden 27 16:03:02 CET 2006

FROM: MRS.ERIKA JOOS
THE LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL LOTTO PROMOTIONS
RE / AWARD NOTIFICATION
BACTH NO: LHTE/EU/1277/76755
REF. No: LHTE/EU/1570/60554/007
WINNING NOTIFICATION / PROCESSING ADVICE

ATTENTION.

Sir/ Ma/ Miss,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the winners of the
International Lotto Promotion
program held in Netherlands on 26 December, 2005.> Your email address
attached to
Ticket No:4586394333 with Serial No 2114654777 drew the lucky numbers of
04-01-55-40-89
which subsequently won the lottery in the 1st category of 1,200,000.00
Euro(One million,
Two hundred thousand euros only).

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form
25,000 company
email addresses and 3,000,000 individual email addresses from all search
engines and website
 all over the world as part of International Promotions Program,conducted
every two years, and
this is promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities.

Your funds is now in custody of a financial/Security company insured in
your FILE REFERENCE
and covered with HIGH INSURANCE POLICY

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information
confidential until your claims has been processed and your money Remitted
to you. This is part
of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program by some
 participants.To process your claim, please contact your file/claim
officer:

MR STEPHEN HOOK
INT'L LOTTO PROMOTION
Tel. +31-625 227 844
Fax. +31-847 550 927
email to:interlotto00 na netscape.net

Without delay, do contact Mr.Stephen Hook with the following details:

1. Winning numbers.
2. Telephone and fax numbers.
3. Full namnes

All winning must be claimed not later than 27th January 2006.
After this date all unclaimed, funds will be included in the next
stake.Congratulations once more
from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

Congratulations,
Mrs. Erika Joos.
Lottery Coordinator.
www.lotto.nl

Note:Being that you were selected via your email address and to avoid
double claims your prize
must be notarized and a certificate of award must be obtained from the
Dutch Gaming Control
Board to complete the claims process, this certificate can only be obtained
through legal
representation, so you will be referred to an independent lawyer acting as
a referee to assist in
this process. The notarization is essential to create a legal link. You are
responsible for the legal
charges for the notarization of the claim and the acquisition of the
certificate of award.