Nothing like it fcyi . PK

wjdxi sapnnuvts movlvwwiyq na eon.net.au
Středa Červenec 5 10:26:50 CEST 2006

FALCON ENERGY INC (fcyi . PK)
Current Price: $ 0.70

OverView
An independent resource exploration and production company whose
current projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta
to the exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.

Is FCYI . pk Ready To Go? If You Think So, You know what to do, happy earnings :)
Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (fcyi . PK - News) is pleased to announce that it has
fully acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the
mineral rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the Opportunity
presented by these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned
participation by a second resource company. These licenses will be held
for a minimum of three years and grant Falcon Energy Inc. access to the
mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88%
of the country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the
country's landmass had been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the
anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds
in both base and precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in
the area in which the licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such
as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium.

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

Put off the scent.   A place in the sun.   Want my place in the sun.  She has a green thumb. Rare as walking on water.  Weed 'um and reap. Walking on water. What goes up must come down. When pigs fly.  Were you born in a barn? A rolling stone gathers no moss. Stir up an ant's nest.   Want my place in the sun.  Survival of the fittest.   Stir up an ant's nest.   There may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the belly. Shiver me timber. Your name is mud.  Water under the bridge. To live from hand to mouth.

Through the grapevine.   She's a nut.   Seed money. Raking it in.  Wait and see.  That's water under the bridge. When we love - we grow.  Raking it in.  She's the apple of my eye.   Run to seed.  Watch and wait.  Stubborn as a mule.   Stop, look and listen. Walking on cloud nine. You reap what you sow. Red as a beet.  What goes up must come down. The sharper is the berry, the sweeter is the wine.