No Exam or Classes Require A0

Hallie Barr zwbgtpc na hotmail.com
Úterý Červenec 11 12:03:02 CEST 2006

Sorry to drop in on you, but you were referred to us by a friend / working=
 associate.

As of January 2006 our University has started a work experience degree pro=
gram.
We can offer you 3 of the following choices:

- Associate Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree

Our work experience / life experience degrees are the same degrees we give=
 our full time students,
but we base them upon your past knowledge and therefore require no studyin=
g.

Due to back logs we will need 1-2 weeks to verify your information and sen=
d your degree with transcripts in the mail.

Our Education office has someone available 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week.

If you are still interested then call us at:
1-484-693-8861

PisiOf