[4] ctxe.pk read an email

Vonda VondaThomas na surfeador.com
Pondělí Červen 5 04:05:37 CEST 2006

Reliable methods of sstock analysis and optimal buy and sell times sttock analysis and short term recommendations

Get CTXE First Thing Today, This Is Going To Explode!

Check out for Latest News!
CTXE - CANTEX ENERGY CORP
CURRENT_PRICE: $0.52 GET IT N0W!

Before we start with the profile of CTXE we would like to mention something very important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting this weeek . And it will go all week so it would be best to get in NOW.

Company Profile

Cantex Energy Corporation is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Recent News

Cantex Energy Corp. Receiving Interest From the Industry as It Enters Next Phase of Development

Cantex Energy Corp. (CTXE - News) is pleased to report the following on its Big Canyon Prospect in West Texas. Recent company announcements related to the acquisition of over 48,000 acres of a world-class prospect has captured the attention of many oil & gas industry experts and corporations, who have recently inquired into various participation opportunities ranging from sharing science technology to support findings or expertise to drill, operate and manage wells.

Trace Maurin, President of Cantex, commented, "Although we are a small independent oil & gas company, we have a very unique 0pp0rtunity in one of the last under-explored world-class potential gas plays with no geopolitical risks and the industry is starting to take notice. As we prepare to prove up the various structures within our prospect later this month, we are increasing our efforts to communicate on our progress to our shareholders and investors. Our intention is to provide investors with a better understanding of the full potential of this prospect as we embark on the next phase of operations."

Starting immediately the company will undertake CEO interviews, radio spots (which will be recorded and published on the company website), publication placements, introductions to small cap institutional investors and funds all in an effort to optimize market awareness and keep our shareholder well informed.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is CTXE Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go CTXE.
Pen-ny sttocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice. If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been wrongfully placed in our membership, send a blank e mail with No Thanks in the sub ject to

Expceted prcie at the end of the week: $1.0! Insider information covering booming sttock markets
This sstock is ggreatly reecomended by agressive iinvestors in a short  term.
Don't loose a chance to eearn. Professional stockk advice that drives up the profits

There is no time like the present Civility costs nothing If Wishes Were Horses, Beggars Would Ride Your troubles seem larger the longer you look at them Though the wound be healed, a scar remains  Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today Never play leapfrog with a unicorn  A guilty conscience needs no accuser.

He travels fastest who travels alone A miss is as good as a mr. The higher the tree, the sweeter the plum A bad workman blames his tools.Only when all contribute their firewood can they build up a strong fire