tremendous rise on OTC, overwhelmingly important statement

Vaughn Gaines VaughnGaines na cutey.com
Středa Červen 14 04:29:13 CEST 2006

Do you know what being emotionally attached to a stock means? You probably do. That’s a bad strategy – we’ll show you some of the great new stocks that are worth your attention!

Get C T X E . P K First Thing Today
This Is Going To Explode!

C T X E . P K - C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p
Global score: Excellent|
Mean Recommendation: Strnog Byu|
Investor Action:Buy Fats|
Current Price: $0.51 Get it Now!

Beofre we satrt wtih the prfoile of C T X E . P K we wolud lkie to mention
somehting vrey impotrant: Three is a Big PR Camapign strating tihs week .
nd it wlil go all week so it wolud be bset to get in Nwo.

Company Profile:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r proation is an independetn, manaegd riks, oil and gas epxloration, develpoment, and porduction comapny heaqduartered in San Antoino, Texsa.

Recent News:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p. (C T X E . P K - Nwes) announced taht the seimsic crwes hvae been mobiilzed and the 40 mlies of sesimic wrok has comemnced on the Big Caynon Prospcet targetnig the eastren Val Vedre Basni. The cerw strated operaitons on Firday Jnue 2 2006. Tehy hvae been movnig oevr the terrian better tahn expceted and the frist of there liens sohuld be copmleted by weeks edn. Dtaa tehn wlil be snet off for prcoessing taknig 3 to 4 wekes. The easetrn Val Vedre Baisn is vieewd by indusrty exeprts as prehaps one of the Lwoer 4'8s msot under-xeplored, prvoen gas provicnes.

Trcae Maurni, Persident of C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p., statde, "hTe Val Vedre Baisn offres a signifiacnt, under-explroed natrual gas reosurce opprotunity for new and eemrging laeyrs. The seisimc dtaa availalbe curerntly beocmes a disitnct competitvie advantgae to evalaute waht has not been seen befoer. Three are at laest a dzoen atcive plyaers in the baisn now and an unknwon numebr of addtiional plaeyrs lkiely aawiting smoe icnentive or oppprtuinty to gian a cmopetitive advantaeg, and we bleieve taht our gepohysical expetrs at Prvoidence Technolgoies hvae the capabiilty and exeprtise to porvide us taht advanatge. Needless-to-say, we are anxiosuly looknig forwrad to the ongiong seimsic dtaa reoprts oevr the nxet seevral week.s"

For more information, refer to the entire news for the company announced on June 6.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E . P K Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act...
And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E . P K.

Football is a game of two halves Baby who ah cry ah house and ah door ah same thing. He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.

Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both The more you get, the more you want Lil finger point to de big thumb and sey nah guh.

Beauty and Honesty Seldom Agree Love is blind Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me Beauty without virtue is a flower without perfume

People who think the world revolves around them have no sense of direction A lender nor borrower be.  Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. There is no jollity but hath a smack of folly