you have to experience this New and just in

ylkmn gcrbioyhd bnxpwdbpbh na msb.com
Pátek Červen 23 03:11:40 CEST 2006

F A L C O N  E N E R G Y  I N C
(SYMB : F C Y I)

Current Sh Price : $ 0.95
Flacon energy has been a gold mine for us in past campaigns,
We are Glad to have it back and you will be too
S T R O N G  B U Y

Follow the performance of this company, it is a real gold mine
you have to experience this

F C Y I has performed like clockwork every time

F A L C O N  E N E R G Y  I N C (FCYI)

An independent resource exploration and production company whose current projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta to the exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.

Is FCYI Ready To Go? If You Think So, Pleasee review exactly what the company does. You Know what to Do...Watch This One Trade.

Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (FCYI - News) is pleased to announce that it has fully acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the mineral rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the 0pp0rtunity presented by these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned participation by a second resource company. These licenses will be held for a minimum of three years and grant F A L C O N  E N E R G Y  I N C. access to the mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% of the country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the country's landmass had been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds in both base and precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in the area in which the licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium.

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

If you miss F_C_Y_I now you WILL regret it.

Watch and wait.  Which came first, the chicken or the egg. So hungry I could eat a horse. We'll hand you out to dry. Sow dry and set wet. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.   A tree does not move unless there is wind.   Ugly as a mud fence. When the cows come home.  There is always next year.   Waking up with the chickens. Stir up an ant's nest.   A rolling stone gathers no moss. Some like carrots others like cabbage. Rise and shine. Timing is everything.  Welcome to my garden.  Save it for a rainy day.   The scythe ran into a stone. You have to separate the chaff from the wheat.

Root it out. Salt of the Earth. We'll hand you out to dry. When pigs fly.  Scraping the bottom of the barrel.  Two peas in a pod.  Still water runs dirty and deep.   Schools out for summer.   Water it down.  That's a whole new can of worms.   A thing of beauty is a joy forever.   To live from hand to mouth. Want my place in the sun.  A rose is a rose is a rose. The silly season.   There may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the belly. You say potayto, I say potahto. Raking it in.  Under the weather. Water it down.