03 25 2006 - cant wait t0i11 t0m0rr0w

SEVER007 na muni.cz SEVER007 na muni.cz
Pondělí Březen 27 05:39:42 CEST 2006

IZON Price Climbs Another 27% Since Thursday, After Recent Announcements

InZon Corp Revolutionizes Online Media Broadcasting
New Technology Reduces cost and Increases Performance

InZon Corporation
Trading As: IZON
Last: $0.70
Price Up: over 27% Since Thursday
7 Day Proj: $1.35-$1.45
30 Day Proj: $1.75-$2.00

Members,

InZon Corp. is the new stock on our watch.

After recently acquiring SAE Group in Aug 2005 including all assets
and technologies, IZON has been laying quite while developing a new
technology that will revolutionize the Online Media Broadcasting market.

Two Announcements this month have sparked our understandable interest. On
March 6, 2006 IZON announced the expansion of its network by 400% which
has paved the way for the announcement that has brought this Alert to you.

IZON released at end of day yesterday that they have completed their
development of a new software that allows Online Broadcast Companies to
better utilize their networks thus reducing their highest expense while
at the same time increasing the quality of broadcasts allowing them to
offer more HD (High definition) broadcasts over the Internet.

Said inZon's CEO, David F. Levy, "our DBA technology provides media
organizations with significantly greater network utilization..... to offer
more content in a high-definition format, we expect to capture a significant
number of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Video Broadcasting customers for this product."

This technology will completely change what Tier 1 and Tier 2 providers
are able to offer to the clients in service and quality, and over all continue
advance the technology that has made the internet the most powerful information
medium on the planet.

Members make no mistake, this company is going places and fast. Once this news
hits the market we believe IZON is going to take off. make sure you read the
recent news releases and review the website. Most important, don’t let this one
pass you buy. IZON is set to BUY.

Just read about this great company and see for yourself why we are so excited.

ABOUT THE COMPANY

inZon Corporation is a global communications corporation with three distinct
divisions; VoIP Telecom, Digital Media and Wireless. The Company utilizes VoIP
technologies to provide complete voice, fax, data and conference call services
on an ASP platform using its own worldwide hybrid VoIP/TDM network, which uses
leading edge monitoring and management software to thoroughly evaluate
profitability in real-time and employs dynamic routing that enables the system
to immediately react to changing network conditions and reroute based on
predefined criteria. Its Digital Media division was established to leverage
inZon's VoIP network platform and infrastructure to provide transport for
broadcast video content. inZon's Wireless division utilizes software developed
by its VoIP division to provide VoIP services to wireless applications.

For more information, go to www.inzon.net.