Be as proserpine

Clare Skinner proserpine na anglicancommunion.org
Středa Listopad 1 18:59:06 CET 2006

Happy wife, happy life. In order to get where you want to go, you frist have to leave where you are. Don't take any wooden nickels. To kill two birds with one stone. Just go with it
If you can't beat them, join them. Followup: And we all know what May flowers bring...Pilgrims. He who hesitates is lost.
The wish is father to the thought. If the shoe fits, wear it. Sex is like war, both are exciting but neither informative. If wishes were horses, then beggers would ride, but you better not think about going outside.
Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies. Happy wife, happy life. Learn to walk before you run. While the cat is away, the mice will play. Christian New Testament Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.
Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas. History never repeats itself, but it does rhyme. - Mark Twain Every dog has his day. Anonymous Like water off a duck's back.
Beggars can't be choosers. Possible Interpretation: One can get more cooperation from others by being nice. Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall. --Confucius A poor workman blames his tools. Possible Interpretation: Do not take on more responsibility than you can handle at any one time.