To no visceral

Anthony Simon qqueue na 10k.net
Sobota Listopad 11 22:25:40 CET 2006

Love is blind. Like father like son. All hat and no cowboy. Alternate: If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. Half a loaf is better than none.
Possible Interpretation: One can get more cooperation from others by being nice. Golf is a good walk spoilt. Mark Twain Cut your coat according to your cloth.
Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian Spring: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall. --Confucius Variant: No man can serve two masters, let alone mistresses. Beauty may open doors but only virtue enters.
Blood is thicker than water. He's all hat and no cattle. If you don't have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all! Still waters run deepest. Variant: Always look on the bright side of life Same shit, different day. abbreviated SSDD
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. -- Jesus Christ Two things prolong your life: A quiet heart and a loving wife. Life's a bitch and then you die To each his own.
Hope for the best, expect the worst. Interpretation: A flawed article will require a lot of effort to work with He who has the gold makes the rules. Alternate: If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. No time to waste like the present.