Have on vertex

Rosie Byrne fisexpository na knowhunter.cjb.net
Pondělí Listopad 13 23:09:56 CET 2006

The wish is father to the thought. A whistling woman and a crowing hen are neither fit for God nor man From William Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice, act II, scene 7, by William Shakespeare Measure twice, cut once. April showers bring May flowers.
It's no use crying over spilt milk. Waste not, want not. Raining cats and dogs.
Measure twice, cut once. There's no arguing with the barrel of a gun. Give a dog a bad name and hang him. Nature abhors a vacuum.
Followup: And we all know what May flowers bring...Pilgrims. Knock and the door will be opened unto you. --Matthew 7:7 Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas. When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras. Good fences make good neighbors. When the cat's away, the mice will play.
Alternate: If something is worth doing, someone will have already done it. Alternative: Red sky at night: sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning: sailor take warning. A friend in need is a friend indeed. A fox smells its own lair first. and A fox smells its own stink first.
If the shoe fits, wear it. Hope springs eternal. --Alexander Pope, An Essay on Man No pain, no gain. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Possible Interpretation: All style and no substance.