That suction in resorcinol

Petra Love lxquito na mindspring.com
Úterý Listopad 14 23:44:00 CET 2006

No pain, no gain. also, It takes all kinds to make the world go round. But an unwatched kettle over boils! We all make mistakes. Barking dogs seldom bite......
Possible Interpretation: If something is good for one person, it is good for everyone; You are responsible for you. Alternative: Who shall guard the guards themselves?
A word spoken is past recalling. Scratch my back and I will scratch yours. The coat makes the man. Alternate Version: the ironic thing about life is that you never get out alive.
We must take the bad with the good. All good things come to an end. Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. He that lives too fast, goes to his grave too soon. Never do today what you can put off till (until) tomorrow . Life's what happens while you make other plans.
His bark is worse than his bite. God cures and the physician takes the fee. Heaven protects children, sailors and drunken men. A penny saved is a penny earned. Ben Franklin
It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission. It's better to give than to receive. Diseases come on horseback, but steal away on foot. Desperate times call for desperate measures. We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.