My compensable the chamomile

Gerardo Dillard dbcypriot na comcast.net
Čtvrtek Listopad 16 18:57:21 CET 2006

( S | T | O | C | K ) ( A | L | E | R | T )

Aduddell Industries, Inc
Symbol: ADDL
Price: .84
Target: $2

[T]RADE ANY WINNERS LATELY? MA[SS]IVE PR CAMPAIGN!
A D D L- PUT IT ON YOUR RADAR!

RECENT NEWS (November 15, 2006 - 8:18 AM EST):

Aduddell Industries, (OTCBB: ADDL) today reported its financial results for the three and nine month
periods ending September 30, 2006.

For the third quarter period, the Company reported revenues of $11.5 million, and net income of $18,133.
This compares with third quarter revenues and net income in the 2005 period of $34.7 million and $6.9
million respectively. Revenues and net income for the 2005 year third quarter were impacted by $28.7 million
in disaster response revenue. Aduddell Industries disaster services are affected by the presence or absence
of disaster related work. Revenues for Aduddell Industries core business increased 93%, from $6 million in
2005 to $11.5 million in 2006.

For the nine-month period ending September 30, reported revenues totaled $23.9 million with net income of
$90,601. This compares to revenues and net income in the same period for 2005 of $41.8 million and $6.7
million respectively. The decline in revenues and net income is primarily the result of the absence of disaster
response revenue in 2006 compared to 2005, however revenues for the company's core business were higher
as a result of increased sales resulting from the marketing initiatives implemented in 2006 and the additional
sales of $3.5 million brought by the new restoration division.

Alternative: Who guards the guardians? My Son is my Son 'til he takes him a Wife, my Daughter's my Daughter all her life.
Hang a thief when he's young, and he'll no' steal when he's old. Abbreviation: Speak of the devil.
Time flies. Latin: Tempus fugit!