vacancies

Irvin Gabriel na nilestyle.com
Pátek Listopad 17 13:24:52 CET 2006

Good day!
The company Ruta Investment is a fast-growing and developing investment company.
Our company is constantly seeking for young, hard-working and active people ready to try hand at investment and
economics.We are ready to provide the best working conditions and good salary corresponding to your professional level.

In Czech Republic, our company has the following vacancies:

Clients manager
Regional representative
Financial controller
Courier

If you have any questions concerning the job, please, contact resume na rutainvest.com
If you do not have a CV, you can fill in the online CV here.

www.rutainvest.com