Daria, still waiting for your reply...

Daria S. info na cwagner.de
Sobota Listopad 18 10:04:50 CET 2006

Hello from Daria. Im a smart, sincere, kind, affectionate and loving girl, a
good listener and a very faithful partner. I was brought up in respect
for authentic family traditions and values. I am old-fashioned when it
comes to love and family. You might think Im too young for serious
relationship, but thats not true)))
Im looking for a kind, gentle, optimistic and self-confident man. My
destiny, my other half, my soul.
I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer:
1/ Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman?
2/ Are you planning to visit Russia?
3/ Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone?
4/ Why are you interested in Russian lady?
5/ Have you ever been to Russia?
6/ What is important for you in relations and am I right for you?
I will be waiting for your reply to

admin na 1BRIDE4USITE.INFO

sincerely yours, Daria

whittaker gemini