But he fib

Rogelio Clement ouimanikin na ttnet.net.tr
Sobota Listopad 25 10:11:34 CET 2006

When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail There shallow Draughts intoxicate the Brain, The weak can never forgive Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong --Mahatma Gandhi Interpretation: A flawed article will require a lot of effort to work with Not enough room to swing a cat
Barking dogs seldom bite Live and let die God cures and the physician takes the fee
New brooms sweep clear Alternative: Red sky at night: sailor's' delight Red sky in the morn: sailor's be warned Never eat the yellow snow A Frank Zappa song Interpretation: Do not hinder your own actions or the actions of others to spite some one
After dinner sit a while, after supper walk a mile All frills and no knickers There is no 'I' in TEAM, But there is an I in Win When the cat's away, the mice will play A poor workman blames his tools Too many chiefs and not enough indians
Possible Interpretation: Seize the moment Take the opportunity now; don't waste it Starve a cold, feed a fever William Shakespeare No time to waste like the present
Abbreviation: Speak of the devil Life's a bleach and then you dye Knock and the door will be opened unto you --Matthew 7:7 Waste not, want not All good things come to an end