Investor St0ck Alert,Albert Stevens

Oliver Bonney nthgfu na sifudean.com
Pondělí Listopad 27 23:29:34 CET 2006

ST0CK A1ERT IS ON!
TRADE DATE: MONDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2006
NexiaSoft, Inc
Symbol: NXSF
Price: .14

TRADE ANY WINNERS LATELY?
PR CAMPAIGN ON FOR MONDAY!!

NXSF- PUT IT ON YOUR RADAR RIGHT NOW!!

THE NEWS: GO READ THE FULL STORY!

U.S. Consensus Bureau Report Highlights Growth Opportunities for
Nexiasoft Companies in 2007-E-Commerce Growth Greater Than Expected!!

RIDE THE BULL!! - SHOOT THE BEAR!!
______________

Information in this report may contain forward looking statements within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the SEC Act of 1934, statements that involve discussions of future events.
Don't rely on them. Past performance isn't indicative of future results.
We received five hundred thousand free trading shares from a third party, not
an officer, director or affiliate. We intend to sell all five hundred thousand shares
now, which could cause the stock to go down. This company has: nominal cash, nominal
revenues in its most recent quarter, a nominal judgement against it, back taxes due and
the float of stock is currently increasing. These factors raise doubt about its ability to
continue as a going concern. A failure to finance could cause the company to stop operating.
There isn't adequate, current information available on this company. This is a high risk stock.
This report shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation.

DEMANDTEC EMAIL NOTICE:

NOTICE: This email transmission and all attached files contain information intended for the designated individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this email or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete the original message without making any copies.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Although we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this email and all attachments are free from viruses, we accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or its attachments.

Carla M. Perron
David E. Henry
Peter K Kummant
Sajedah Rustom