Meds from USA. What else do you need?

Jacklyn Jacklyn na anglemog.inuk.com
Pondělí Říjen 9 21:25:49 CEST 2006

Seek and ye shall find. There shallow Draughts intoxicate the Brain, Bloom where you are planted. Like water off a duck's back. You can't get there from here.
Who guards the guards? If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it probably needed fixing anyway. The more you know, the less you need.
Possible Interpretation: Do not rush into what you do not know. There's no accounting for taste. Making a rod for your own back. To err is human; to forgive is divine. (Pope, Essay on Criticism)
There are no Facts; only interpretations of Facts. A fellow describing the distinction between coral and king snakes. If it isn't broke, don't fix it We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. Possible Interpretation: Those that are helped are not the best. Never say die.
God is a living God. A burnt child dreads fire If the shoe fits, wear it. Behind every good man, is a woman.
Self trust is the first secret of success. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. People with real money don't talk about it. Two's company, three's a crowd. The problem with alcohol is sobriety.