Save your money and get qualitative meds

Fanny Fanny na angloschool.com.pl
Čtvrtek Říjen 12 03:30:30 CEST 2006

Live and let die. You lose some... and you win some... and some you don't even bother to play. Alternate version: Pray for the best, prepare for the worst. Scratch my back and I will scratch yours. Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
Jack of all trades, master of none. No money, no justice. At least in Louisianiraq. Why have a dog and bark yourself?
Good eating deserves good drinking. Every dog has its day. An Englishman's home is his castle Like water off a duck's back.
Hindsight is 20/20. Still waters run deepest. Whom we love best, to them we can say the least. A woman's work is never done. You win a few, you lose a few. Loose lips sink ships.
Time flies. Latin: Tempus fugit! What goes around comes around. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.
He that knows does not speak, He that speaks does not know. Behind every good man, is a woman. Simple things amuse simple minds It's the early bird that gets the worm. A reference to the Trojan Horse