Can't afford medications you need?

Hester Hester na anglingadv.com
Pátek Říjen 20 15:36:58 CEST 2006

A poor workman blames his tools. Where's there's muck, there's brass Actions speak louder than words. From the Christian New Testament Nature abhors a vacuum.
Possible Interpretation: You can't get away with a lie, it will always reveal the truth someday. Possible Interpretation: What you do now reflects upon what will happen later. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
It takes two to make a quarrel. If you can't join them, beat them. From the Christian New Testament The more you know, the less you need.
All roads lead to Rome. An Englishman's home is his castle Possible Interpretation: All style and no substance. The key to all action lies in belief. He that lives too fast, goes to his grave too soon. You must never confuse your feelings with your duties.
Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas. Do unto others as you would have done to you. Have not want not. said by Lee Field Walstad Give and ye shall receive. - Jesus Christ
Possible Interpretation: What you do now reflects upon what will happen later. If wishes were horses Migs would fly. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will break my spirit. From Isle of Beauty by Thomas Haynes Bayly If three people tell you that you are drunk, you better lie down.