Or each of each

Lelia Lelia na ango.hadon.com
Středa Říjen 25 02:22:59 CEST 2006

Possible Interpretation: A need kept a secret will never be addressed. From the Latin, de gustibus non est disputandum. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
It's better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt. It's often a person's mouth broke their nose. To kill two birds with one stone.
Alternative: What's done is done. Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. All for one and one for all. From "The Three Muscuteers" of Alexandre Dumas pere. There are no small parts, only small actors.
It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. Never rub another man Rhubarb Who guards the guards? No man is content with his lot. It takes two to make a quarrel. Damned if you do, damned if you don't
What a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive. Hey is for horses Interpretation: If you are going to do something, do it right. In for a penny, in for a pound.
Little enemies and little wounds must not be despised. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Bloom where you are planted. A chain is no stronger than its weakest link. After dinner sit a while, after supper walk a mile.