it he reprimand

Terry Honeycutt reprimand na anglofrance.com
Sobota Říjen 28 17:59:45 CEST 2006

Who keeps company with the wolves, will learn to howl. All sizzle and no steak. Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall. --Confucius Keep your eyes on the sun and you will not see the shadows. Money talks. Mine always says, Goodbye! - Hardy Parkerson
Not worth ! you wont get. Make yourself worthy. (Manu MR) Never say die. Vengeance is mine, thus sayeth the Lord.
Patience is a virtue. The pitcher goes so often to the well that it comes home broken at last. You can't grease a pig so many times that he can't be greased one more time. Theakston me, but Theakston my brother and you'll have God to answer to
After a storm comes a calm. Beauty is only skin deep. Like father like son. He that stands for nothing will fall for everything. Variant: When the gods want to punish us they answer our prayers. --Oscar Wilde When your only tool is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.
Making a rod for your own back. Now or never Stolen fruit is sweet If words could only speak, they'd mean even less.
Girls will be Girls If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy? Going the whole nine yards. Heaven protects children, sailors and drunken men Two things prolong your life: A quiet heart and a loving wife.