My magenta my magenta

Fanny Alexander magenta na angleart.com
Pondělí Říjen 30 12:28:34 CET 2006

He goes a'sorrowing who goes a'borrowing Little things please little minds Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater. The exception proves the rule. Trouble shared is trouble halved.
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Where there's a will there's a way. No man is an island
Alternate: If something is worth doing, someone will have already done it. A cat may look at a king. Possible Interpretation: You cannot explain what some people like. Theakston me, but Theakston my brother and you'll have God to answer to
Just go with it A guilty conscience needs no accuser. Half a loaf is better than none. He that lives too fast, goes to his grave too soon. Possible Interpretation: Not everything is what it appears to be. There's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip.
A beer a day keeps the germs away. Possible Interpretation: Women do not like the nice guys. Love blinds, but who needs eyes to see clearly. - John Parry Barking dogs seldom bite......
There's more than one way to skin a cat. Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies. Little things mean a lot If you want what you've never had, you must do what you've never done. (Tito D) Not enough room to swing a cat