Private Invitation

Ines Ines na angleronline.com
Pondělí Září 25 06:50:53 CEST 2006

Time flies when you're having fun. All flowers are not in one garland. Alternate: The last chance Possible Interpretation: What you do now reflects upon what will happen later. All sizzle and no steak.
Starve a cold, feed a fever. People who live in glass houses shouldn't play golf. From the Christian New Testament
A penny saved is a penny earned. Ben Franklin If your problem has a solution, why to worry. If your problem doesnt have a solution, why to worry We must take the bad with the good. The first step to health is to know that we are sick.
The head and feet keep warm, the rest will take no harm. He who sleeps forgets his hunger. It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. Followup: And we all know what May flowers bring...Pilgrims. That I have no time for If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it probably needed fixing anyway.
Hawks will not pick out hawks' eyes. Men age like wine; women age like milk An Englishman's home is his castle Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ.
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. The ball is in your court. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. From William Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice, act II, scene 7, by William Shakespeare It's a blessing in disguise.